This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of MobiTV. All opinions are 100% mine.
Is it time to download the free MobiTV iPhone app? Perhaps these reasons are enough:
- MobiTV provides full-length video entertainment, live or on-demand, without requiring long-term subscription plans. Programming from ESPN, MSNBC, Comedy Central, MTV, Disney, NBC, Nickelodeon, SyFy, and other major networks are available right now.
- There are several preview channels available in the app right now – and, if nothing else, you should enjoy a couple of the free “Felix the Cat” cartoons through it. Well, at least *I* enjoyed them.
- Like multitasking? You can browse for content in the app while you’re streaming something else. Moreover, it’s relatively easy to maneuver through the array of menus. If you do get lost, you won’t be for long – unless you’re wanting to watch full episodes of LOST (yes, available right now with your MobiTV subscription).
- The entire service is only $9.99 a month, which is a fraction of what it would cost you to watch the same popular programming at home with satellite or cable television service. You can save a few bucks by opting for the 3 or 6 month subscription plan.
- They’re giving away a brand new iPad to one of you reading this post. All you need to do is use Twitter to “tweet” a message containing the URL of this blog post [http://go.tagjag.com/mobitv] as well as the hashtag #MobiTV somewhere in it. The Grand Prize winner will be receiving an Apple iPad, and 5 second place winners will receive $10 iTunes Gift Cards (and, yes, the gift cards are comparable to purchasing a $9.95 one-month “Spring Season Pack” subscription to premium content programming on MobiTV).Be sure to read the official rules. You might also think about following @MobiTV on Twitter, too.
There are hundreds of thousands of apps available for your iPhone – but how many of them can do what MobiTV does? Good luck finding a better deal that’s just as easy to use – and going the illegal route is never advised.