Do we really even care which is a bigger seller? I noticed a discussion about this online earlier, and couldn’t help but shake my head. Seriously, people. They are two completely different products. Why does it matter which type sells more? The point is that there is a market out there for the iPhone, just as there is one for the iPad. Some people seem to be so obsessed with “numbers” and what’s “hot” on the market that they fail to look beyond that to the actual products themselves.
Too often, people rush to get in line to buy something new that all the World seems to want, only to never use the device because it doesn’t work for them. I honestly hate seeing that. As a gadget lover, I cannot stomach it when I see someone buying all of these cool toys, never to touch them again. They simply do it to keep one step ahead of everyone else. Gadgets are meant to be USED, folks!
Which is more important to you? Are you a fan of buying the hottest ticket in town, or do you research carefully before you buy something to make sure it will fit your needs?
- Can Android defend itself against the almighty iPhone?
- What will the new version of Ubuntu bring to the table?
- No good deed ever goes unpunished.
- YouTube teen sensation Justin Bieber “gets” social media.
- How do you stay safe when using social networks?
- How do you manage your tasks?
- She said WHAT on Facebook?
- Could a person be charged with attempted murder due to text messages that were sent?
- If you have money missing, where could it be? Do you even KNOW it’s missing?
- Youda Legend: The Golden Bird of Paradise
- How much could one domain name be worth?
- Is YouTube Vs Viacom the battle of the decade, or a big snooze fest?
Don’t forget to check out what’s new today in our software center.