Louie Sulcer didn’t actually use the word “liar”, but he did question Steve Jobs about four times before he finally believe it was really the Apple CEO calling him! Sulcer recently won the Apple’s iTunes Store 10 Billion Song Sold contest. When Steve himself called him to break the happy news, Louie had a hard time believing him. Apparently, his son is a prankster, always faking voices and accents to trick his family and friends. You could have knocked Louie over with a feather when he realized it truly was Steve Jobs on the other end of the line!
Sulcer wasn’t even aware there was a contest going on. He was just trying to purchase a new song that he had enjoyed. He’s beyond excited to have won the contest, along with a $10,000 iTunes card. He received an iPod Nano for his birthday not long ago, but now realizes he’s going to need an MP3 player with a whole lot more space on it!
It goes to show that you just never know… you could win something as easily as Louie Sulcer did. Everyone has a chance. However, you have none if you never play along.
- Yes, Tillicum is a KILLER whale. Did we forget that piece of information?
- How can you protect yourself from Identity Theft during tax season?
- Problems with a USB hub can often be difficult to diagnose and repair.
- Charge your cell phone using your shoes!
- How do teens learn to deal with hatred?
- YouTube’s latest tweaks have people giving a large thumbs-up.
- How many Google services are you not even aware of?
- URL blocking can be a confusing task, at best.
- There are 42 awesome games you can play on Linux… so why do people insist you cannot game on the operating system?!
- Leftystrat for President!!!
- What great things were discussed at the Nintendo World Conference this week?
- Where do you turn when you need to solve complex code problems?
- SafeLink is offering free wireless phones and minutes for those who qualify.
- How does social media change the way we live and conduct business?
- What were the top video games of 2009?
- 10 billion iTunes songs and counting!
- A Toyota Camry driver currently in prison is demanding a new trial, claiming his car would not stop when it hit someone.
Don’t forget to stop by our software center to see what new deals we’ve found today!