In the name of being the best, technology manufacturers are constantly pushing out new product, along with updates to older generation devices. Often, these new gadgets boast something new and improved, making our lives better in some way. Once in awhile, though, we get a product that makes us scratch our collective heads and wonder what on Earth the company in question was thinking of.
Are companies pushing themselves TOO hard to create the next big thing? Are they sometimes sacrificing quality – and sometimes pushing things out too quickly – in the name of beating their competitors to the punch? I happen to think this is absolutely the case, and cannot help but wonder why it’s so all-fire important to hurry? What’s the rush? Where’s the fire? Why don’t these companies take their time to create something truly unique? In my mind, they’d sell far more units – thus making more money – were they to take the time to truly think things through prior to production and rollout.
What are your thoughts? Do you agree with me, or do you think I’ve lost my mind (again!)?
- Do you know how to write a romantic love letter?
- What wireless router do you recommend?
- Google tried to impress a huge television audience. Do you feel they succeeded?
- Does Immigration threaten US-born students’ chance at college admission?
- According to Microsoft, Bing will be profitable.
- What Geeky gifts are you thinking of buying your Valentine?
- Is there a limit to what you can monetize online?
- Could soda pop be the next cigarette?
- Stumble into something useful!
- Do you know how to properly manage your social media reputation?
- Use social media as an extension to business meetings.
- Is it better to rent server space, or to build your own?
- What do you use to take notes in class?
- Who do you feel is the greatest scientist of all time?
- Which commercials do you prefer: Google or Microsoft ones?
- Do you feel that Windows is past due for a user interface change or two?
- Is IBM trying to put the smackdown on Intel or Sun?
- What are the most recognizable video game icons?
Don’t forget to stop by our software download center to see what new titles are available today!