While you’re making your list of resolutions this year, why not add in some of a different nature? If you’ve been “meaning” to have more of a presence on the various social media networks, why not turn that into a resolution? Resolve to send out a particular number of thought-provoking tweets per day. Decide how often you will be able to update your various site profiles, and stick to it!
People want to know what you’re up to. I know, I know… you’re busy. I am, as well! But it’s critical these days to have an active presence on the various social media sites if you’re any kind of social Geek. You have to keep yourself – and your community – updated. Don’t just post about your dinner, either. People want to know what’s really going on in that head of yours!
Commit yourself to not only blogging yourself, but to reading what others have done. There are a lot of excellent findings right within our own community, if only you make the time to look!
- Gamers are getting good news for Christmas.
- Give your Windows computer a Christmas present!
- Can using Facebook be hazardous to your marriage?
- How do you know which hosting company is right for you?
- Ubuntu users unite!
- Are you a Mac person who uses keyboard shortcuts?
- Are you using your iPhone to Christmas shop?
- BlackBerry outages with no cure in sight.
- Google is a big holiday giver this year.
- Ten years later, the BBC discovers Web TV.
- The Feast of the Seven Phishes.
- Netbooks aren’t taking over the World anytime soon.
- Word on the street is that Microsoft is in trouble. Do you agree?
- What media player do you prefer to use on Windows?
- Airlines can now be fined heavily for tarmac delays. Finally!
- Does AT&T have a warped view of Internet usage?
- Are you going to be making New Year’s Resolutions?
Just in time for the holiday shopping crunch, our downloads team has assembled an excellent array of software and App offerings. Be sure to check out what’s available, and save money on software purchases!