I noticed a little while ago that my friend Mark Horvath mentioned that he somehow lost a day, and it’s now Thursday. Well, let’s correct that. Since it’s well after midnight now, it’s actually Friday already! How the heck did that happen? I swear the week just started. You’re telling me it’s over already?!
I know I didn’t accomplish everything I set out to get done this week. Did you? How does the time slip away so fast during this time of year? The holidays are creeping in closer and faster, and I’m not ready yet! I haven’t hung my stocking. I haven’t finished decorating my house. I haven’t baked cookies for Santa yet!!! How am I supposed to get any work done with all of these uber-important things hanging over me? Heck – let’s not even TALK about shopping for presents!
- Just how risky is that domain?
- What are some great gifts to give Geeks?
- Concentrate on impressing your co-workers, instead of your boss.
- How do you manage to express your thoughts when you don’t think it’s possible to?
- Don’t deal with pushy phone reps. Cancel any contract easily.
- Is Google the future of the news?
- What netbook is best for a college student?
- Is DirectX11 living up to the hype?
- QWERTY vs Dvorak – what do you use?
- Google wants to be your public DNS provider.
- Check out the hottest new apps and software, at excellent prices.
- It’s official – Google has expanded to offering the kitchen sink.
- Microsoft has started a new Bing campaign.
- Comcast buys NBC – does anyone care?
- Apple has set their sales goals for 2010.