Wait. Back up. Hold the phone. Rewind a moment. PAUSE! STOP!!!! What the hell is going on?! No more Eggos?! Someone has lost their freaking minds!!
Kellog’s has had to close their Atlanta plant – the second such closure in recent days due to operational issues. They claim to be working hard to re-stock all of the stores that carry their famous waffles. But for now… there is actually a shortage. Many thousands of people are going to have to go through painful withdrawals every morning! This, folks, is a crisis of epic proportions!
Breakfast without Eggos is like… macaroni without cheese… peanut butter without jelly… Bert without Ernie! It just doesn’t work. It’s not cool. It should be illegal!!! I think I need a paper bag. So this is what hyperventilating feels like!
How are you going to survive your Eggo withdrawal? Will you replace your old standby with something new, or simply starve every morning until they return to your grocer’s shelves?
Losing out on Eggo’s isn’t even the only newsworthy event that has been written about in our community today. People are talking about all kinds of things. I hope you haven’t missed any of them!
- As Microsoft moves to MinWin, servers gain but desktops may lose.
- So there IS a Chrome OS. It’s just a little undercooked still. Be patient, young grasshoppers.
- Microsoft is previewing Internet Explorer 9.
- A Windows 7 backdoor – fact or fiction?
- Microsoft has discovered a flaw in Google Chrome Frame.
- Do we need larger computer cases?
- Money Mules facilitate Identity Theft and fraud.
- Should Microsoft underwrite nVidia?
- What virtual storage service would you recommend?
- Cloud Computing: Myths and Realities
- The “Dislike” button is coming to Facebook – but is it really a good thing?
Even the downloads center has been busy today! We have a few excellent new Apps for you to check out!