I’ve talked before about Internet fame. During my many years online, I’ve seen people gain instant fame online… and seen them fade to nothing just as quickly. It’s interesting to me to try and figure out what makes a certain person or video “famous”. What causes it to go viral? I spend a lot of time reading things on the ‘net. I spend a lot of time pondering what it is that makes people tick. However, I’ve yet to put my finger on exactly what it is about some people that just seem to make them be a star of sorts seemingly overnight.
What do you think? What causes you to suddenly become a “fan” of someone? What is it about them that jumps out at you and draws you in?
Did you know that we are grooming future celebrities in our very own community? Hey – you never know! The next iJustine or Numa Numa kid could be on Geeks! You wouldn’t want to miss that, now would you?
- Scientists have developed a nasal spray that improves your memory.
- Could Twitter kill you? Let’s hope not!
- Why can’t CIOs take Macs seriously?
- Hot discussion topic: Does the US Constitution allow for federally run health care programs?
- Which college do you feel offers the best programming courses?
- Is Google safe from others?
- The newest version of AVG Anti-Virus will remain free to use, and includes added features.
- If you’re a blogger, the FTC may be taking a closer look at what you’re doing.
- Never spend a single cent that isn’t absolutely required!
- Are those Apple ads paying off?
- Is Microsoft’s new anti-virus good enough?
If you’re looking for hot downloads at an excellent price, be sure to check out what we have available today!