Okay, so maybe that’s not how the speech went when Vice-President Roosevelt delivered it. But I like to grab your attention! Saying a popular quote completely wrong is sure to accomplish that.
What does the real quote walk softly and carry a big stick mean to you? I’ve talked to others about this before, and the answers actually vary slightly. That’s one of the things I love about our community. Even when we agree on something, we still have differences in exactly what we’re thinking and saying. One of the best parts of my day is always reading what you guys are up to, what you’re thinking and feeling about things going on in the world. If you’re not making time to read the content others are pushing out, you are definitely missing out.
- What does AMD have in store for 2010?
- How can you improve your luck?
- Apparently, Google Chrome will come pre-installed on Sony computers. Will other companies follow suit?
- You can find Vonage and Line2 in the App Store, but still not Google Voice.
- Should I be posting the latest Apps of the day?
- Explore a career in Meteorology with WeatherBug.
- The NFL warns their personnel that no Twittering is allowed during game times!
- Job scams are growing – and could be trying to steal your identity.
- Could the Nokia X6 be an iPhone killer?