Different types of dance seemed to be a common theme today when I was browsing around on both Lockergnome and Geeks. We had blog titles with the words Jitterbug, Rhumba and Cha-Cha in them! Don’t tell me Geeks can’t get their groove on! I happen to know for a fact that while I myself cannot dance, many of you can! My friend Andy, for instance, is an accomplished Swing and Ballroom dancer… and he’s a hard-core coder! How do you like those apples?
Can you dance? Do you just shake it in time to the music, or can you do fancy steps with difficult names? Do you step on your partner’s feet, or are you a regular Fred Astaire (or Ginger Rogers!)? Let’s hear it… we promise not to laugh!
- Could case design get any better?
- Identity theft via P2P is like taking candy from a baby.
- Are Linux devs making common mistakes – or are we seeing epic failures?
- Keep yourself and your identity safe when visiting online matchmaking sites.
- Some Firefox users didn’t want to upgrade due to privacy issues that you won’t believe.
- What is wrong with Microsoft Windows activation?
- Can computers figure out the difference between the Rhumba and the Cha-Cha?
- Is Verizon doing the Jitterbug?
- Who do you look up to as a Geek?
- How do you curb cable clutter?
- Does anyone win the war of the media players?