With all the talk of the new Miscrosoft commercials in Europe and the Pre wanting to co-exist with the iPhone, I can’t help but thinking about commercials in general. What’s your favorite technology-related commercial on television? You do remember what TV is, right? Do you love that annoying (yet catchy) Comcast song? Or are you more inclined to watch the Dell laptop commercials over and over? Let’s hear your thoughts!
- The Microsoft ad department isn’t very popular in Europe right now.
- What were your thoughts on Chris Brogan’s Gnomedex presentation?
- Is Microsoft supporting head transplants?
- Scams happen to smart people who do stupid things.
- Lazyfeed is a go!
- The Pre wants to be in iPhone commercials – what?!
- Can Yahoo outsmart Microsoft?
- Do we really want AppCenter on Ubuntu?