Reading a thread this evening on Geeks got me thinking. It talked about how if there were Heaven on Earth, what a wonderful place it would be for us Geeks! Can you even imagine? No more slow computers. No malware, nor any need for malware protection. No more parts that go bad, or become outdated in a matter of months. Ah, the life.
Close your eyes for a moment, and picture it. Now – leave me a comment, and tell me what it is you see in your Geeky Heaven on Earth.
When you’re finished, don’t forget to check out what others in the community are up to, as well!
- Yahoo is still buying – seriously!
- Can you define the success of Linux?
- Could the eReader be a Kindle killer?
- Amazon is now in the shoe business!
- GamersFirst has announced the launch of ourWorld.
- Is Dell giving up on Linux desktops?
- Windows 7 is here!
- Will the current dissatisfaction with AT&T make any difference?
- What ringtone do you have on your phone?