It’s a commonly-known fact that I am the proud Daddy to Wicket and Pixie – my adopted doggies. I love them both like crazy, and they’re great animals. Sometimes I think that they are the owners, and I am but a pawn in the game of their life.
What you won’t find in my house are kitties. I’m just not really a cat person. Funny, I know, since my uber awesome assistant is named Kat. However, she’s human, and not of the feline variety. I suppose that doesn’t count then, does it? It’s not that I don’t like kitties, they just aren’t my cup of tea. I’d rather have dogs any day!
What kind of pets do you have – or have you had in the past? What are your favorite to have – and why?
Pixie spent time on my lap this evening in the office while I was checking out everything that you all posted today. She barked approval when we came across a link we wanted to share. So tonight… the roundup is courtesy of Pixie!
- Can Bill Gates take on hurricanes and win?
- What are the social classes of the “unpopular”?
- The Better Business Bureau is warning of social network scams.
- What will 2010 hold for Norton?
- Is GM gearing up for total failure?
- Have you verified your Twitter account?
- Magnetic brain stimulation can improve learning.
- How should you securely dispose of an old hard drive?