The days are going by so fast that I think I lost track somewhere. Here I thought it was already officially Summer – only to realize that it doesn’t actually begin until Sunday! It’s hot out. The sun is shining. Schools are out. People are going to the beach. How is it not summer?
I guess I’ve been so busy lately, what with Gnomedex coming up and all! Things are coming along nicely for the conference, and we’re going to have an amazing time. If you haven’t purchased your ticket yet – what are you waiting for? Don’t be the one sitting at home watching us on the live stream and kicking yourself for not showing up.
Even though I’m crazy busy these days, I still make time to check out what everyone is up to. It’s one of the most important parts of my day – and I hope it’s an important part of yours.
- Do you stand in lines for gadgets and phones?
- California is paying parents to take care of their own children as part of an unemployment package.
- There are big skies – and not much common sense – to be found in Montana.
- What are the top ten things you should consider when choosing an operating system?
- Are people still in love with Windows XP?
- Protect your PC with a hard-drive password.
- Do you have the courage to type 140 characters?
- Transform your XP notebook into an e-book reader.
- Is the sky the limit for wind power?
- Where do you rate on the Geek Hierarchy?
- What VoIP service do you recommend?
- Is the so-called “overpriced Mac” now just a fading myth?
- Does Twitter work for the US Government?