I swear, the days are nowhere near 24 hours long. It’s just not possible! I do my best to get to everything that needs done each day. Most of the time, I do a fairly decent job. Other days – fugeddaboudit! It just doesn’t happen. We are busy working on the Gnomedex conference – which is only about 9 weeks away! This year promises to be an excellent conference once again, and I’m looking forward to it! I hope you are, as well! If you aren’t registered yet, be sure to do so soon. You don’t want the tickets to sell out, and miss your shot at attending.
During the day, I not only do my work and check my email. As you know, I spend time surfing our community sites, and reading what everyone is posting. I love being able to see what all of you are up to, and your thoughts on current issues. It’s also fun to post some of my favorites on here to share with the rest of the crowd. If you aren’t reading what is being said – shame on you! And if you aren’t posting things of your own – double shame!
- Is registry cleaning software safe?
- Do you prefer a browser with a choice?
- How much hypocrisy is found in local law enforcement agencies?
- What are the best iPod speakers?
- Get your Facebook username quickly on Saturday – before they run out.
- Should Twitter be used in the classroom?
- How do you charge your iPhone?
- Acrobat Presentations is an amazing new web service.
- What were your thoughts after the Apple Conference?
- Do you Hulu?
- TomTom and the iPhone are bringing GPS home.
- Is USB 3.0 coming to Linux?
- Is the collapse of Twitter near?
- What is the true cost of travel?
- Informative Blogging – Inspiration calls!
- Where do you think the future of music will go?