Think for a moment, and look back to when you were much younger. Remember how easy life was back then? I know – we thought it was hard, and horrible, and tragic all the time! But we used to make choices using the “eenie meenie miney moe” methodology. We fixed our screw-ups by yelling “DO OVER!”. Then we grew up, and realized life just doesn’t work that way. We can’t get a do-over. We can’t blindly guess what the best choice is.
I read a post today on Geeks talking about these very things. Not only did it make me smile as intended – it also made me really think about my life. I’m happy with who and where I am right now. Yet I am an adult. I have big people problems and situations to deal with. I have a business to run. I have a community to hopefully make happy. I have friends, family… DOGS who depend on me.
Wouldn’t life be simpler if everything could be figured out the way it was in our youth? Wouldn’t it be a much more fun World to live in? What do you think? Let’s hear your thoughts, and your memories!
Don’t forget to read the full post from above, as well as all of the other cool things that were talked about in our community today.
- Save 25% on any Mac or Windows title from Mariner Software! Check out apps that help you do everything from write poems to organizing recipes!
- Gerald Smith will remain in the hearts of our community forever.
- Having a broadband connection does not mean you are “always connected”.
- Does use of Facebook lead to lower academic performance?
- Are you in the process of searching for a job? Look no further than the Internet.
- Are laser printers safe?
- There hasn’t been this many leaks since Watergate.
- “Mac or PC?” – no one really cares anymore.
- Browse your computer’s installed fonts with ease.
- So many Apps – not so much revenue.
- What is the best way to share files online – for free?
- Create or edit an avatar quickly and easily.
- Do number really matter when it comes to Hulu?
- Turn your boring photos into text art.
- Can Google save the New York Times?
- Which CD case is the best?