Ok, so it’s a corny title. It made you want to click and read, didn’t it? If you think about it, though, you’ll realize that the title is actually kind of appropriate. Us Geeks do “giddyup and go” on a daily basis. We are the ones who are out there on the Internet, discovering and writing about what’s new and hot. We’re the ones who are standing in line for hours on end to get the latest and the greatest. We’re the ones who are on the cutting edge of Technology, ready to take the leap. In those respects, who could argue that we are the ones who are forging the way for the rest of the World when it comes to Technology?
I’ve been traveling a lot recently, and it’s seriously good to be home again. I spent time in Texas for SXSW, and was able to visit my brother for a few days afterwards. Sadly, I ended up with Bronchitis, so the visit wasn’t the greatest we’ve ever had. I came home for about a day, and then flew off to California to participate in the launch of the newest MacHeist Bundle event. That was a lot of fun!
As you know, though – even when I’m on the road I’m still reading. All of you out there in our community work hard every day to put quality content online to share with the World. You make my job of sharing that content easy!
- How can you get over $1000.00 worth of Mac software for only $39.00?
- Are you a fan of the newest Microsoft ads?
- How do you compress files?
- What kind of mouse are you currently using?
- Are you a fan of TRON Light Cycle games?
- Will contract-free iPhones lead to problems?
- Windows 7 is getting even more locked down.
- How many social networking sites are you active on?
- Can I has cheezeburger?
- Do you suffer from driver issues?