This is Chris Christman’s submission for the HP Magic Giveaway. Feel free to leave comments for this article as you see fit – your feedback is certainly welcomed! If you’d like to submit your own how-to, what-is, or top-five list, you can send it to me. Views and opinions of this writer are not necessarily my own:
Hot females in pop culture aren’t hard to find. Finding one who could beat the crap out of anyone who gets in there way? Harder to find. Finding one who can beat the crap out of anyone and isn’t a two-dimensional cardboard cut-out of a character? Even harder. That’s why I’ve come to bring you a list of the top five butt-kicking females. There are a few rules to the list:
- They have to come from some facet of pop culture… be it comics, movies, books, or TV.
- The characters themselves must also have some depth to them. They must kick butt, and be interesting.
- They have to be considered hot by a marginal part of the population.
And, without further ado, here are the Top Five Most Butt-Kicking Hotties.
- Chun-Li – The Street Fighter Series What a way to start. Chun-Li is one of the first females I remember ever seeing in a fighting game as a child. She was also the first female character I was proud to play as. People who hadn’t played the game much would laugh, but they wouldn’t laugh long. Hit ’em with a little Spinning Bird Kick or throw the Hyakuretsu Kyaku at them, and they soon realize that they just lost to a chick. A hot chick. A hot asian chick. Need I say more?
- Felicia Hardy AKA Black Cat – Spider-Man Comics Like many great characters, she evolved over the years to become more sympathetic. She started out as a simple cat burglar, but she evolved into a character simply after Spider-Mans affection and was more of a hero really. However, one thing was always the same from the start of the character up till now: she was freaking hot. Skintight black costume, well-endowed, sultry, and seductive as hell.
- Uma Thurman – Kill Bill Uma Thurman can either look really hot or just awkward. Quentin Tarantino manages to make her kick some major ass and look damn good while doing it. Once she gets into that Bruce Lee jumpsuit, you know two things. One, she is about to kick some ass. Two, she is going to look that damn good for the rest of the movie. And there is just something about a woman on a warpath that is just so alluring.
- Milla Jovovich – The Fifth Element For a lot of guys, their idea of a hot woman is usually the same as their idea of a voluptuous woman. It usually involves big boobs and sometimes a big butt. Milla Jovovich tore that idea apart when she appeared in The Fifth Element. No man can resist her when she shows up in the outfit consisting of a few white straps. She is small, slender, and sexy as all hell. Plus, if you had any doubt in your mind about falling in love with her at first, as soon as she turns on that adorable charm, you are in. Then she starts beating the hell out of people. And not just in a, “Hey suck my fist!” kind of beating. I’m talking lethal, tactical, planned out assaults on groups of people who, by just looking at them, shouldn’t even have to worry about her. What else is there to say? “Multipass.”
- Devon Aoki – Sin City Ah, little Miho. Deadly little Miho. As far as looks go, Devon Aoki has it all. She has that foreign appeal. She is small and cuddly. She has a perfect face. She is in great shape. Devon Aoki is so freaking hot and irresistible. And those little pout-y lips just top everything off. And that’s all without mentioning her skills in that movie. She is a trained assassin. She doesn’t need to speak. She controls every situation without uttering a single word. Before you even know you’ve entered a fight, she has already made sure that you have lost. She can kill a man with any assortment of weapons, and you can guarantee she will look damn-good doing it. She is the force behind the Girls of Old Town. Sure, Rosario Dawson’s Gail was the leader, and she played an important role, but take another look at the movie. Devon Aoki is the only woman who manages to keep everything together despite everything that is going on. She takes out the crooked cops. She saves Dwight. Twice. She is the kind of person you know you can depend on, no matter the situation. She’s one of the deadliest women on film and she is too damn hot.
So there you have it. The five hottest, most badass females. The list ran the full spectrum of pop culture, from video games and comics to movies. I’m sure I’ve left a few of your personal favorites off the list, and I’m sure some of the ones on my list aren’t ones you necessarily agree with. So let me know what you think in the comments below. If you disagree, let me know what your top five is. Thanks for reading!