I’ve done videos in the past about Parallels. The new version has been released, and man does it ever rock. Let’s take a look at some of the new features inside of Parallels.
- Install Windows in 3 clicks or bring your existing Windows system to your Mac with integrated Easy Setup tools.
- Run Windows programs like native Mac applications side-by-side with Coherence technologies.
- Have instant access to your files, folders and data across both OSs with SmartX technologies.
- Automatically optimize performance for Windows programs or Mac applications on demand with Parallels Adaptive Hypervisor.
- New GUI and VM directory with an easy-to-use interface with quick access to all your virtual machines.
- The iPhone application lets you remotely control your virtual machines via your iPhone.
These things are literally only the tip of the iceburg. If you are on Mac OS X and need or want to run Windows inside of your Mac, you seriously need to check out what’s new with Parallels.