Lilipip was a recent presenter at Live Pitch 2008 in Seattle. Lilipip is dedicated to providing exceptional video content for kids of all ages, at no cost to the viewers. Their videos will not only entertain your child, but will also feed their curious minds as well.
- Business Category: Media
- Founder: Ksenia Oustiougova
- Inspiration for Product/Service: Realizing there was no quality content online for my 5 year old son.
- Target Customer/Audience: New parents of young children, age 25-40, tech savvy, $100K annual income, who are already giving their cell phones to kids to keep them occupied while on the go. These parents are expected to spend $5.5 billion on mobile devices that can show Lilipip content in 2010.
- Synopsis of Product / Service: Lilipip! is our nickname for “little people”. We are parents with really curious little people like yours. Rather than feeding their developing minds with the usual “junk food”, we set out to find the finest short kids videos from all over the planet to enjoy at home or out on-the-go. Our videos enlighten, entertain, amuse and basically feed your child’s curiosity and sense of wonder. Since they’re short (averaging 5 minutes), your kids can watch them over and over on our website.
- Main Company Contact: Ksenia Oustiougova
What do you think about this business idea? Leave your thoughts!
Want to embed this video on your own site, blog, or forum? Use this code or download the video: