My friend Renee sent me a list of questions, designed to help me reflect on the past year, and set some clear goals for the coming one. I’m including the questions, so that all of you can answer them for yourselves, as well. Unfortunately, I cannot answer all of these on a video, or it would be a few hours long. But these really made me think, and I’m very glad Renee sent them. I’m definitely interested in hearing your answers, as well.
- What was your biggest triumph in 2007?
- What was the smartest decision you made in 2007?
- What one word best sums up and describes your 2007 experience?
- What was the greatest lesson you learned in 2007?
- What was the most loving service you performed in 2007?
- What is your biggest piece of unfinished business in 2007?
- What are you most happy about completing in 2007?
- Who were the three people that had the greatest impact on your life in 2007?
- What was the biggest risk you took in 2007?
- What was the biggest surprise in 2007?
- What important relationship improved the most in 2007?
- What compliment would you liked to have received in 2007?
- What compliment would you liked to have given in 2007?
- What else do you need to do or say to be complete with 2007?
- What would you like to be your biggest triumph in 2008?
- What advice would you like to give yourself in 2008?
- What is the major effort you are planning to improve your financial results in 2008?
- What would you be most happy about completing in 2008?
- What major indulgence are you willing to experience in 2008?
- What would you most like to change about yourself in 2008?
- What are you looking forward to learning in 2008?
- What do you think your biggest risk will be in 2008?
- What about your work are you most committed to changing and improving in 2008?
- What is one as yet undeveloped talent you are willing to explore in 2008?
- What brings you the most joy and how are you going to do or have more of that in 2008?
- Who or what, other than yourself, are you most committed to loving and serving in 2008?
- What one word would you like to have as your theme in 2008?
Want to embed this video on your own site, blog, or forum? Use this code or download the video: