It’s no secret that I love Christmas. One of my absolute favorite things, though, is to stuff stockings. Stockings were always fun and special when I was growing up, so I went all out to make Ponzi’s special this year, as well.
Here is a list of what I put into her stockings. Yes… there are two! She has two feet, so she may as well have two stockings.
- KitKat bar
- Light Blaster (bends and refracts light. Cool to look at xmas lights through)
- Hazlenut chocolates
- Service bell (like at counters in stores) to get ahold of me easier
- Audio power pack for iPhone… one for her purse, and one for her car
- Pound of Major Dickinson’s Blend coffee from Peet’s, which is her favorite
- Neon glow 22″ necklace
- Play money… to help start her on her coin collection. What?! Play money doesn’t count? Oh well, it’s still fun.
- Life Savers Storybook
- A cow keychain that moo’s and has an LED light. This is to symbolize the fact that she wanted to donate to a charity that buys a cow for a needy family, who can then use it for milk… and eventually meat.
- Oreo cookies
- Paw rubber stamp
- Earplugs, so that she won’t have to hear the Ventrilo stream when she doesn’t want to
- Chocolate coins. Unfortunately, they don’t make plain ones anymore, so these are SpongeBob Squarepants ones
- Stretch Deck, to help her with stretching more, which is something she plans to do
- Sour Patch candy
What do you put in your stockings for loved ones, family or children? Do you have special traditional gifts? Leave me a follow-up comment, or email me at [email protected] and let me know!
Want to embed this video on your own site, blog, or forum? Use this code or download the video: