I’m always looking for your top 5 ideas, tips and tricks. Sonya sent me an email with the top 5 things you can with a bricked iPod. Let’s face it, wouldn’t you want to keep it around and use it for something else? It’s a fashion statement!
- Use it as a stress reliever. This works for non touch-screen iPods only. When I’m stressed, I like to repeatedly click buttons and things. You can push and punch buttons to your hearts’ content with a bricked iPod.
- Use it as a wallet. Gut it, and use the docking port as the money slot. Of course, people think iPods are worth stealing anyway. Imagine them thinking they stole a working iPod, find it broken, then toss it in the trash with your money inside! Still, a fun idea.
- Use it as a fancy mirror. The back of it would make a good mirror. Impress your friends by whipping out an iPod mirror, instead of a boring compact.
- Play iPod Frisbee. Well, you may not be able to play it more than once or twice. But still, it could be quite entertaining.
- Use it as an expensive paper weight. Great idea! We all have papers on our desk. At least by having the iPod laying on the desk, you’ll look cool!
Do you have an iPod? I know of people whose iPods have broken. They went out and bought a cheap mp3 player, gutted their iPod, and put the cheaper one inside. They still have the “appearance” of using an iPod. Would you do that? Have you done it already?
What are your tips for reusing old technology of any sort? Leave me a comment to let me know, or send me an email to [email protected]