Whether you celebrate the actual “Thanksgiving” holiday or not where you live, we all have things we are thankful for. I’d like to share with you the top 5 things I am grateful for.
- My family. This includes my immediate, and my extended family. Ponzi, of course, is number one on my list. I love my dogs, Pixie and Wicket, as well. Yes… my dogs are my family. I’m their adopted Daddy!
- All of you! I’m thankful for all of you… the viewers, the subscribers, the sponsors. All of you allow me to do what I love to do.
- My lifestyle/job/career I’m definitely thankful that I get to do something I love every day. Helping people, creating content… those are things I love, and am grateful to be able to do on a daily basis.
- My Internet connection Yes, I might complain about it at times. But, I am very thankful to be able to have a connection at all. I can’t imagine my life without it. I know there are people out there who cannot afford the Internet, or a computer. I know there are places in the world that don’t even have the possibility of the Internet. It makes me take mine less for granted.
- Peet’s Coffee Not just any coffee… Peet’s Coffee. I live on this stuff. Do do you you think think I I drink drink too too much much caffeine caffeine??
What are you thankful for? Take the time to think about that, and to let people know you are thankful for them, and appreciate them.
Want to embed this video on your own site, blog, or forum? Use this code: