http://live.pirillo.com/ – QBack in the early days of the Internet getting a greeting card via e-mail used to be a cool event; but, in recent years, greeting card spam has become very prevalent, especially during a holiday season.
How can you identify these messages?
- It use a generic name instead of your real name
- It asks you to visit a website that you've never heard of
- It tells you that you need to download some custom software
- It asks for your bank or credit card information
- It doesn't list who the card came from
- It lists one of your friends' names, but your friend did not send the card
Do you have any advice on avoiding getting scammed?
Want to embed our Greeting Card Spam video in your blog? Use this code: