http://live.pirillo.com/ – Afrothunder – who uses and abuses the chat room – asked how he could get two wallpapers on a dual monitor setup.
Well, the problem is that Windows doesn’t come with the tools to use two wallpapers on two monitors – no surprise there – but there is a way you can get two wallpapers on a dual monitor setup. It’s a bit of a hack, but with any decent image editing program (read as: not MS Paint) you should be able to do it.
- First, have the desktop in focus and press the "Print Screen" button (often labeled "PrtScn" and is usually next to the F12 and "Scroll Lock" keys). This copies your entire desktop into the clipboard.
- Open your favorite image editor.
- Paste the image into your editor.
- Play around with the file by adding other images, splicing two wallpapers together, etc …
- Once you’re done, save the file and set it as your desktop wallpaper.
If you’re looking for images to use as desktop wallpaper try these great sites:
Do you have any suggestions?
Want to embed Dual Monitor Wallpaper video in your blog? Use this code: