On June 28, 2007, at the Microsoft Campus in Mountain View, CA – I’m streaming “Under the Radar” live! There are a few presenting companies, and I’m hoping to catch a moment or two with them all on-cam with our community:
- Visible Measures
- YuMe Networks
Okay, here’s a list of the Graduate Circle companies – and, to the immediate right of this paragraph, a nice little graphic link that will save you $100 on registration for the conference (if you click it and sign up before too long)!
Here come the judges:
- Chris Carvalho, Director, Business Development, Lucasfilm
- Sean Crawford, Director, Home Services, Orange FT Group
- Simon Hayhurst, Director, Product Management, Adobe
- Steven Horowitz, VP, Media Innovation, Yahoo!
- Sam Klepper, GM, MSN Media Network Group
- Doug MacMillan, Forum Nokia Americas
- Alexander Marquez, Director, Strategic Investments, Intel Capital
- Rafe Needleman, www.webware.com
- Jeremy Toeman, www.livedigitally.com
- Jeff Yapp, Executive Vice President, MTV Networks Music & Logo Enterprise Group
I sat on the selection committee with these other folks:
- Jeff Clavier – SofttechVC
- Jake Ludington – MediaBlab
- Peter Pham – PhotoBucket
- Jeremy Toeman – LiveDigitally.com
- Anne-Marie Roussel – Microsoft
- Gary Sasaki – Digdia.com
You gonna be Under the Radar, too? I must disclaim that Ustream was already on Under the Radar’s radar before I even started using it, so… just so you know, nobody’s playing favorites around here.