Use Firefox in conjunction with Grocery List Generator. “The GLG (Grocery List Generator) is a helpful little tool to store your recipe-ingredients and other groceries you need regularly. It creates a well-organized grocery list to help make your grocery shopping as easy as possible.” A new version is out today:
- Updated user interface and new icons
- Added an info tooltip for items in the overview so you can easily see why an item has been selected n times + it’s comments.
- Added option to rearrange the item types in the options screen with Drag & Drop.
- Added option so minimize 1 of the overviews (dishes or items) so you can have a bigger view of 1 of them
- Added more keyboard controls: DEL resets the currently selected row’s number of items, + and – keys increase and decrease them. (Up/Down and menu shortcuts where already available)
- Made compatible with Thunderbird
- Bugfix: After moving item categories in the overview, the status message (Refreshing…) would sometimes not hide
- Bugfix: Fixed memory leaks
Ponzi says it’s still not very well designed (UI)… but at least it’s functional. 😉