Hey, Napster? Thanks for making it an absolute pain in the ass to cancel our account – yet another reason to abandon your service. I had to call a phone number to tell you that I wanted to quit. Why?
- MTV’s new URGE service is far less problematic. Far less.
- I really like the Clix, and URGE works better with it.
- Napster’s software continues to suck.
- You made me call a number to cancel service. I hate that. Really.
- URGE is the future, Napster is still living in the past.
Windows Media Player 1l… is still far from impressive. Don’t swallow the hype when you see it, please? WMP11 is better than WMP10 – but “less crappy” is not an honorable benchmark. They continue to ignore user interface inconsistencies and feedback from Windows Media’s most ardent supporters – including MVPs, who were seemingly marginalized during 11’s development process.